Stereo Flex Amp
The little monster.
Don't let its size fool you. The mini-X a-100 is a monster - the perfect choice for powering a compact high-end stereo system, a zone amp, or a desktop system. The possibilities are endless, limited only by your imagination.
We created the mini-X a-100 with the same design and engineering standards as our full-size amplifiers. The a-100 delivers 50 watts/channel of honest power - and it does so effortlessly, with superb sound quality and lively dynamics that will satisfy the most demanding audiophile. Along with its great sound, the mini-X a-100 has the flexibility you need, including a front panel volume control, trigger inputs and outputs, automatic turn-on, and buffered low level outputs for easy daisy-chaining.
Just because an amplifier is small doesn't mean it has to sound small - or be short on features!
- Best-in-class design and sound quality - same superior, fully discrete design and high-quality parts as its big brothers.
- Flexible turn on - audio sensing turn on or external trigger.
- Front panel volume control allows you to use the a-100 as an integrated amplifier or control zone levels.
- Heavy duty power supply with large toroidal transformer.
- Temperature activated forced air cooling - put the a-100 almost anywhere.
- Buffered loop output allows easy daisy chaining to more amplifiers.
- Full sized 5-way binding posts make it easy to attach heavy gauge wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Dual color, illuminated ring on the volume control indicates power, fault, or standby status.
- User selectable AC line voltage; 115 VAC or 230 VAC.
- Channels: 2
- Power output: 50 watts/channel into 8 ohms; 80 watts/channel into 4 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
+ / - 0.08 dB; - 1.0 dB at 80 kHz
- Input sensitivity (for full output into 8 ohms): 600 mV
- Output devices: 2 per channel
- Power requirements: 115 VAC / 230 VAC
(+ / - 10%); selectable by rear panel switch
unboxed: 8.5" wide x 3.125" high x 15" deep
boxed: 12.25" wide x 6.75" high x 18" deep
- Weight: 11.4 lbs (14.3 lbs boxed)