The XRT-5.2 is the perfect foundation for an impressive two-channel music system, or a multichannel cinema experience.
With a 1" custom-engineered, low resonance silk dome tweeter and a pair of proprietary 5.25" blended cones arranged in our signature Nested Array™ configuration, the
XRT-5.2 delivers superb imaging and smooth response. A critically braced cabinet, low-diffraction slot-loaded port, and premium parts that include a sophisticated asymmetrical crossover built with low distortion air-core inductors, precision metallized film capacitors, and oxygen-free copper wire round out the XRT-5.2’s audiophile pedigree.
We’ve also included an attractive base and spikes for stability and level adjustment, as well as dual binding posts for bi-wiring or bi-amplification.
Build your music or cinema system on a solid foundation.
- Exclusive, low-resonance, 1” silk dome tweeter.
- Specially designed, long-throw mid/woofers with proprietary blended cones, die-cast frames, butyl rubber surrounds, flat progressive-rate spiders, vented copper-capped pole pieces and aluminum short rings.
- Nested Array™ MTM driver configuration for enhanced off-axis frequency response and minimal lobing.
- Sophisticated multi-pole asymmetrical crossover.
- Premium components, including low distortion air core inductors, precision metalized film capacitors, and oxygen-free copper wire.
- Optimized voicing for seamless integration between models.
- Critically braced MDF enclosure with 25mm baffle.
- Furniture-grade, 6-layer, black satin lacquer finish.
- Removable grills.
- Slot loaded port design for extended low-frequency response.
- Integral decorative bases for added stability.
- Both metal spikes and rubber feet are included for use with all types of flooring.
- Separate terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring.
- Sold in pairs.
- Frequency response: 49 Hz to 22 kHz +/- 2.5 dB
- Efficiency: 86 dB/2.83V/1m
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: The XRT-5.2 is suitable for use with any quality amplifier rated at 50 watts RMS or higher.
- Input connectors: 5-way binding posts, gold plated with clear insulating covers (two sets connected with terminal links - removable for bi-wiring or bi-amping)
- Driver complement: 2 - 5.25" cast frame blended cone mid/woofers with butyl surrounds, copper clad pole pieces, and aluminum shorting rings
- Bass alignment: single, front-oriented, low-diffraction, slot-loaded port
- Crossover: multi-pole, asymmetrical
- Crossover frequency: 2,700 Hz
unboxed: 6 1/2" wide x 36 3/4" high x 9 3/8" deep
boxed: 15 1/2" wide x 45 1/2" high x 17 1/2" deep
- Weight (each): 33.4 lbs (44.2 lbs boxed)