Limited quanity. All sales final.
Used as a bookshelf speaker, main loudspeaker, or surrounds, the XRM-6.1 delivers rich, full-range sound from a small, flexible package. Use it in conjunction with the rest of the X-Ref line to create an amazing home theater system, or build your stereo listening around them—the XRM-6.1s are that good.
Like the rest of the X-Ref series, the XRM-6.1 features a 1" custom-engineered, low resonance silk dome tweeter and a proprietary 6.5" blended cone woofer. The slot-loaded enclosure and long-throw mid/woofer deliver clean, extended bass, while the offset tweeter allows you to choose to place the XRM-6.1 for a more intimate soundstage or a wider presentation.
Hear the X-Ref line’s small wonder!
- Exclusive, low-resonance, 1” silk dome tweeter.
- Specially designed, long-throw cone mid/woofer with proprietary blended cone, die-cast frame, butyl rubber surround, flat progressive-rate spider, vented copper-capped pole piece and aluminum short ring.
- Sophisticated multi-pole asymmetrical crossover.
- Premium parts, including low distortion air core inductors, precision metalized film capacitors, and oxygen-free copper wire.
- Optimized voicing for seamless integration between models.
- Critically braced MDF enclosure.
- Furniture-grade, 6-layer, black satin lacquer finish.
- Removable grill.
- Ported design for extended low-frequency response.
- Separate terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring.
- Sold in pairs.
- Frequency response: 53 Hz to 22 kHz +/- 2.5 dB
- Efficiency: 86 dB/2.83V/1m
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: The XRM-6.1 is suitable for use with any quality amplifier rated at 35 watts RMS or higher.
- Input connectors: 5-way binding posts, gold plated with clear insulating covers (two sets connected with terminal links - removable for bi-wiring or bi-amping)
- Driver complement: 1 - 6.5" cast frame blended cone mid/woofer with butyl surround, copper clad pole piece, and aluminum shorting ring
- Bass alignment: single, front-oriented, low-diffraction, slot-loaded port
- Crossover: multi-pole, asymmetrical
- Crossover frequency: 3,000 Hz
- Size (each, unboxed):
8" wide x 14 7/8" high x 10 1/2" deep
- Size (pair, boxed):
16 1/2" wide x 20 1/4 high x 23 1/2" deep
- Weight: 19.7 lbs each (48.1 lbs boxed)