Now, you can have the same superior design, quality parts, and exceptional sound of the X-Ref line in a small monitor. Use them as desktop speakers, bookshelf monitors, or in a high-performance compact surround-sound system.
The XRM-4.1 uses a proprietary 4" mid/woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter with a custom-engineered, multi-pole, asymmetrical crossover to deliver the same precise imaging and fluid sound as the other members of the X-Ref Series.
Experience the power of the tiniest X-Ref speakers!
- Exclusive 1” silk dome tweeter.
- Specially designed, long-throw cone mid/woofer with proprietary blended cone, die-cast frame, butyl rubber surround, and progressive-rate spider.
- Sophisticated multi-pole asymmetrical crossover.
- Premium parts, including low distortion inductors, precision metalized film capacitors, and oxygen-free copper wire.
- Optimized voicing for seamless integration between models.
- Critically braced MDF enclosure.
- Furniture-grade enclosure.
- Removable grill.
- Ported design for extended low-frequency response.
- High quality 5-way binding posts.
- Sold in pairs.
- Frequency response: 88 Hz to 20 kHz
+/- 3 dB
- Efficiency: 85 dB/2.83V/1m
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: The XRM-4.1 is suitable for use with any quality amplifier rated at 20 watts RMS or higher.
- Input connectors: 5-way binding posts, gold plated with clear insulating covers
- Driver complement: 1 - 4" cast frame blended cone mid/woofer with butyl surround
- Bass alignment: single, front-oriented, low-diffraction, slot-loaded port
- Crossover: multi-pole, asymmetrical
- Crossover frequency: 3,000 Hz
- Size (each, unboxed):
5 1/2" wide x 8 3/4" high x 5 3/4" deep
- Size (pair, boxed):
11" wide x 13 1/8" high x 16 7/8" deep
- Weight: 6.3 lbs each (15.8 lbs pair, boxed)