Flexibility at the Fore.
Superior sound shouldn’t have to be limiting. Our new XRC-5.2 gives you same world-class design, premium parts, and superb sound of the X-Ref Series in a uniquely flexible monitor that works equally well as either a center channel or as standalone monitors.
Used in conjunction with the XRT-5.2 towers, the XRC-5.2 creates a superb home theater system, capable of amazing dynamics, pinpoint imaging, and seamless surround. Used vertically on stands or shelves, a pair will deliver excellent imaging, superb clarity, and well-controlled bass extension.
With a 1" custom-engineered, low resonance silk dome tweeter and a pair of proprietary 5" blended cone woofers arranged in our signature Nested Array™ configuration, the XRC-5.2 delivers superb imaging and smooth response. Featuring a critically braced cabinet, with a sealed alignment and premium parts, the XRC-5.2s includes a sophisticated multi-pole asymmetrical crossover built with low distortion air-core inductors. Precision metalized film capacitors, and oxygen-free copper wire round out the XRC-5.2’s audiophile pedigree.
Experience superb, flexible sound with the X-Ref series LCRs.
- Exclusive, low-resonance, 1” silk dome tweeter.
- Specially designed, long-throw cone mid/woofers with proprietary blended cones, die-cast frames, butyl rubber surrounds, flat progressive-rate spiders, vented copper-capped pole pieces and aluminum short rings.
- Sophisticated multi-pole asymmetrical crossover.
- Premium parts, including low distortion air core inductors, precision metalized film capacitors, and oxygen-free copper wire.
- Optimized voicing for seamless integration between models.
- Critically braced MDF enclosure.
- Furniture-grade, 6-layer, black satin lacquer finish.
- Removable grill.
- Frequency response: 74 Hz to 22 kHz +/- 2.5 dB
- Efficiency: 87 dB/2.83V/1m
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: The XRC-5.2 is suitable for use with any quality amplifier rated at 50 watts RMS or higher.
- Input connectors: 5-way binding posts, gold plated with clear insulating covers (two sets connected with terminal links - removable for bi-wiring or bi-amping)
- Driver complement: 2 - 5.25" cast frame blended cone mid/woofers with butyl surrounds, copper clad pole pieces, and aluminum shorting rings
- Bass alignment: sealed, critically damped
- Crossover: multi-pole, asymmetrical
- Crossover frequency: 2,700 Hz
unboxed: 19 1/4" wide x 6 1/2" high x 7 3/4" deep
boxed: 23" wide x 11 1/2" high x 12 3/4" deep
- Weight: 17.2 lbs (20.8 lbs boxed)